Software Testing course will help you understand software testing from scratch and become more comfortable in testing software, testing application at various levels like unit, integration, system, and user acceptance. You will learn the terminology, process, and challenges of testing in the real world.
Over 52 lectures and 7 hours of content!
What makes this course unique?
We have designed this software testing training course to master software testing fundamentals that go a long way in making a successful career in testing domain.
It is a comprehensive course, developed by industry experts and comprises of easy-to-understand course material, supplemented with demonstrations. This course is highly interactive and is for people just getting into the field, or for people who just need a refresher course to polish their testing skills. It also caters to people already in testing jobs who have had very little formal software testing training.
Those who train and prepare themselves in software testing with this course will be better positioned to grab great jobs and grow their careers in this field.
What are the prerequisites?
The course starts from scratch so no prior technical knowledge is required.
What are the course outcomes?
Understand software testing from scratch and become more comfortable in testing software, testing application at various levels like unit, integration, system, and user acceptance.
Who should take this course?
- Software Quality Engineers
- Fresh Graduates
- Software Quality Managers
- Software Test Engineers
- Software Test Managers
Topics Covered in the Course
Section 1: Software Testing Essentials & Basics
- Lecture 1: Introduction
Section 2: Fundamentals of Testing
- Lecture 2: Testing & its Principles
- Lecture 3: Psychology of Testing Part 1
- Lecture 4: Psychology of Testing Part 2
Section 3: Software Testing Models
- Lecture 5: Verify & Validate
- Lecture 6: STLC Part 1
- Lecture 7: STLC Part 2
- Lecture 8: Waterfall & V-model
- Lecture 9: Iterative Models Part 1
- Lecture 10: Iterative Models Part 2
Section 4: Types of Testing
- Lecture 11: Static Testing
- Lecture 12: Review Process & Roles Part 1
- Lecture 13: Review Process & Roles Part 2
- Lecture 14: Review Process & Roles Part 3
- Lecture 15: Review Types
- Lecture 16: Success Factors
- Lecture 17: Static Analysis by Tools
- Lecture 18: Dynamic Testing & its Types
- Lecture 19: Functional Testing Types- A
- Lecture 20: Functional Testing Types- A & B
- Lecture 21: Non-Functional Types
- Lecture 22: Non-functional & Structural Types
- Lecture 23: Testing Changes in Application
Section 5: Test Case Design/Test Optimization Techniques
- Lecture 24: Introduction
- Lecture 25: Test Analysis, Design and Implementation Part 1
- Lecture 26: Test Analysis, Design and Implementation Part 2
- Lecture 27: Spec Based Technique Part 1
- Lecture 28: Spec Based Technique Part 2
- Lecture 29: Spec Based Technique Part 3
- Lecture 30: Structure Based Technique
- Lecture 31: Experience Based Technique Part 1
- Lecture 32: Experience Based Technique Part 2
Section 6: Test Management
- Lecture 33: Test Organization
- Lecture 34: Test Organization Continue
- Lecture 35: Test Deliverables
- Lecture 36: Test Deliverables Continue
- Lecture 37: Test Estimation & Approaches
- Lecture 38: Test Estimation & Approaches Continue
- Lecture 39: Configuration Management
- Lecture 40: Risk Management
- Lecture 41: Risk Management Continue
Section 7: Quality in Testing
- Lecture 42: Quality
- Lecture 43: QA & QC
- Lecture 44: Measurement & Metrics-A
- Lecture 45: Measurement & Metrics-B
- Lecture 46: COQ
Section 8: Defect Reporting & Tracking
- Lecture 47: Defect Lifecycle
- Lecture 48: Defect Report
- Lecture 49: Defect Management Tools
Section 9: Common Questions asked in Software Testing & Conclusion
- Lecture 50: Common Questions asked in Software Testing & Conclusion 1
- Lecture 51: Common Questions asked in Software Testing & Conclusion 2
- Lecture 52: Common Questions asked in Software Testing & Conclusion 3
Language of instruction: English